The Hasler HT12 tabber automatically applies adhesive tabs or wafer seals up to 1.5" diameter to meet current regulations. It runs a wide range of mail pieces for easy transportation and mailing. Tabbers offer an inexpensive alternative to envelopes and are great for mass mailings of brochures, newsletters, double postcards and more.
The all-steel construction of the HT12 makes it a robust and durable system, one that seals mail in compliance with USPS regulations.
* Excellent throughput with speeds up to 12,000
trifolds per hour
* Built-in feeder
* Top load, bottom feed for continuous operation
Applies paper, clear, or translucent tabs, with or
* Accepts tabs from 5/8" to1-1/2"
* Accommodates rolls up to 10,000 tabs
* Accepts product up to 5/32" thick
* Handles product from 3" x 5" to as large as 17" x 18"
* Optional Tandem Kit for dual tabbing applications